Now we offer an even smarter and simpler way to explore, export or calculate your audience feedback and scores.
Some of you have been asking for a way to get a better overview of your feedback — especially if you have many talks or scores. We have listened and now respond with a smarter way to browse scores.
The new scores browser lets you browse all photos from a talk, conference or all talks.
Our simple analytics page, shows your speaking style, device type (e.g. iPad or smartphone) and more.
Everywhere you see scores, you can now:
- View scores, comments, photos and email addresses in their own individual tabs.
- Export email addresses and import them into e.g. MailChimp.
- Sort all of your comments by score and e.g. see what people who didn't like your talk said.
- Search your scores and get answers as you type.
- See all of your audience photos in one place.
- Export a list of testimonials.